"Well" Done "Well" Done

wake up, people

this idea was basically stolen from the latest burnt face man cartoon. damn, are you all blind?

A Breen Christmas A Breen Christmas

what?

why is this getting such great reviews? it's terrible.

The Breakfast Club The Breakfast Club

strange dream...

amazing work. handshakes for everyone involved.

LaLaLa LaLaLa

well

you totally ripped off don hertzfeldt's rejected cartoons for your "fat and sassy" joke. i stopped watching at that point.

Bindi responds:

Not really. Thats quite a common saying, "fat and sassy".
And you really shouldn't be giving me a reveiw if you didn't watch the whole thing. :\

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

oh thanks

i just shit my pants.

_FLU!(chapter06) _FLU!(chapter06)

sorry...

but i closed it when the guy tossed his sword and it went through the other guy's head. i've seen this before, and it's always rediculous.

smoke kills smoke kills

dude

you have balls. i especially liked the parody of that movie where the twin towers got--oh wait, that really happened.

Fun With Swift 3D Fun With Swift 3D

yeah

3D animation is neat and all, but i don't really think it belongs in flash. it's completely different. also, when people try to work some 3D art into their otherwise 2D flash projects, it just looks corny and lame. right up there on the gay-scale with dramatic fill gradiants. but that's just my opinion. good work with swift.

Animation Practice 1 Animation Practice 1

ew

the whole "watch me draw this totally awesome ball of super energy power from my body and hold it in my hands" thing is so three years ago. people REALLY need to stop.

Maverick0 responds:

Hahaha, well, you do something else then, mr. "this is so passé"

"Waterman" Ep. VII "Waterman" Ep. VII

dude

lose the ska music, take the W off of waterman's shirt, and get rid of roybot because he's fucking annoying.

otherwise, i think it works.